Monday, January 26, 2015

A message of thanks to our Crusader Boys Basketball team



From: Gary Drska
Date:01/26/2015
To: ,"Dean A. Bellanti"
Subject: Special Olympics Recap

Fellow Officials,
 
Just AWESOME!!! What an outstanding job you did yesterday with Special Olympics.  My sincere thanks to each of you for your time and effort for such an important and wonderful event.  I hope you found it to be an enjoyable day.  I received positive feedback from Steve Visocky, the head of this event, on the job you guys did for all the games. 
 
Dean, my sincere thanks to you and your coaches, and especially your team.  Your players represented Catholic Memorial very well and did an outstanding job.  Please pass along my thanks to each of them.
 
Hope to see you all back next year.  Until then, enjoy the rest of year season, stay healthy and safe travels.
 
Sincerely,
 
Gary

No comments: