Thursday, August 29, 2013

Meet the new CMH faculty and staff

Molly Malone
Spanish Teacher

Previous Experience:

After student-teaching at Catholic Memorial and finding out there were no available positions in the school --- I fled the country.

I volunteered as an English teacher in Guatemala through an organization called Nuestros Pequeños Hermanos. I have also taught Spanish at St. Anthony’s High School in Milwaukee and at Kettle Moraine High School. I am excited to be back with my CMH family.

Education:

 I have a B.S. in English, Spanish Language and Literature, and Secondary Education from Marquette University. Many of my requirements for my B.S. in Spanish were completed at La Universidad Complutense in Madrid, Spain.

Something about me”:
One time Al Roker sang to me on national television! Stop by Room 234 for the whole story.

No comments: