Thursday, July 28, 2011

Some pics from the big day.


I spoke for a few minutes with Jersey Boys cast member Joseph Siravo. I asked about his role on the Sopranos.

I needed some last minute encouragement from CMH varsity baseball coach, Tim Gotzler.

Joining me on the field were CMH students Eric Siegler and Tank Kihslinger.

The on-field producer really wanted to keep things moving. Two rules: 1) If you go to the mound, no digging in for a footing, and 2) Don't waste any time.

The cast of Jersey Boys say the National Anthem.

There is a sense of foreboding when your name is announced in a 40,000 seat stadium.

OK, I admit it...the angle was too steep. For some reason they didn't want to give me a second chance.

The throw from another angle. Taken by a CMH alum.

Brewers assistant coach, and former Mets pitcher, Joe Crawford, acted as my catcher. Good guy.
All in all, a fun way to start an afternoon at the ballpark.

No comments: