Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Not necessarily CMH news...

but good news nonetheless.




Through the generosity of Clear Channel Outdoor, Catholics throughout southeastern Wisconsin will get a larger than life first look at their new archbishop, Jerome E. Listecki, who will be installed on January 4, 2010, as the 11th Archbishop of Milwaukee. Clear Channel will donate a total of 10 digital billboards throughout the metro-Milwaukee area with a “Welcome Archbishop Listecki” message that will also include a “See You at Mass” invitation for all Catholics. The billboards will run January 4 and 5 at the following locations:
• I-43 and North Avenue
• Hwy 100 and Bluemound Road
• I-94 and Hwy 16 – facing east
• I-794 and 6th Street
• I-94 and Washington Street
• Hwy 41 and State Street
• Hwy 45 and Silver Spring Drive – facing south
• I-43 and Hampton – facing south
• I-894 and 55th Street – facing east
• I-894 and 55th Street – facing west


Honk when you pass them!

No comments: