Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I have to pass on the good ones...

with permission of the sender...

Dear Fr. Paul,

I am the parent of a Freshman student at Catholic Memorial. Yesterday I volunteered in the Spirit Shop. Aside from attending the football games, this was my first real encounter with the students of Catholic Memorial High School. I want to tell you how impressed I was with each student that came into the store. Each greeted me with a "hello", their requests were made with a "please" and followed by a "thank-you". Some even departed with a "Have a nice day." I left the school confident in my decision to send my son to Catholic Memorial. I must also convey that I have been impressed with manner in which the students represent themselves at the football games as well.

Thank you for providing a school that will not only provide my child with an excellent education but provide him a strong moral and ethical background to take with him into the world. I am proud to have my child participate in the Walkathon and represent Catholic Memorial in the community.

Kind Regards,
Kate Hoffmann

No comments: